The larger pool will increase competition and drive down costs, the agency said.
The General Services Administration added 31 companies to its One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services contract, increasing the number of small businesses offering professional services like program management, management consulting, logistics and more.
The recent addition expands the second pool of OASIS SB contractors from nine to 40 companies, ending the initial on-ramp process. The larger pool will increase competition among firms “while driving down costs for the American taxpayer,” the agency said.
GSA can add more companies through on-ramping at its discretion to address inadequate competition, customer requests or small businesses outgrowing that size designation.
“The first-of-its-kind on-ramp ensures federal agencies have access to a flexible, and knowledgeable pool of experienced industry partners within the OASIS program, while further promoting the small business industrial base,” said Tiffany Hixson, GSA’s assistant commissioner for the Professional Services and Human Categories in Federal Acquisition Services, in a statement.
Launched in 2014, OASIS SB contracts were initially awarded to 130 small businesses. GSA said it used the second round of contracts to acquire accounting, payroll and tax preparation services, as well as research and development in the social sciences and humanities.
The recently added companies include:
- Advanced Concepts and Technologies International
- Brown & Company CPAs and Management Consultants
- C2 Solutions Group, Inc.
- Castro & Company, LLC
- Catapult Consultants, LLC
- Chevo Consulting
- Cooper Thomas, LLC
- Crisis1, LLC
- Definitive Logic Corporation
- Deva & Associates, P.C.
- Federal Management Systems
- Futrend Technology, Inc.
- Immersion Consulting, LLC
- Infinity Technology
- Information Technology Coalition, Inc.
- Integrated Finance and Accounting Solutions, LLC
- Interactive Process Technology LLC
- ITility, LLC
- Provider Resources, Inc.
- Quantum Dynamics, Inc.
- Reed & Associates, CPAs Inc.
- Rigil Corporation
- Rumph and Associates, P.C.
- St. Michael's Inc.
- TAI Pedro & Associates, P.C.
- Technomics, Inc.
- Tesla Laboratories, Inc.
- TFC Consulting Inc.
- Total Solutions, Inc
- Williams, Adley & Company
- Wittenberg Weiner Consulting, LLC