The deadline for submissions is Dec. 31.
The nominations for the 2021 Federal 100 awards are now open. So please help the most exceptional women and men in our community get the recognition they deserve!
This will be the 31st year that these awards have honored individuals who go far beyond their assigned duties to make a difference. The Federal 100 are the most prestigious awards in federal IT -- and for good reason. But it all starts with a great pool of nominees. So if you know people you believe should be among the 2021 Federal 100, please make sure our judges know about them, too.
Not certain what it takes to make the Federal 100? Here are five points to remember:
- Anyone in the federal IT community is eligible: career civil servants, political appointees, contractors, academics, even members of Congress.
- The awards are for individual accomplishments in 2020.
- Winners go above and beyond, whatever their level or rank. A fancy job title is not required, and just doing one’s job well is not enough.
- You can make multiple nominations. Do so early and often.
- Impact matters. Tell us what a nominee did and what that work accomplished.
The deadline for submissions is Dec. 31, but don't delay. Go to FCW.com/2021fed100 for details, and get started on your nominations today.
NEXT STORY: Making knowledge transfer work virtually