The event revolves around six impact areas.
What does government look like in the future? And how can technology transform the business of government? Nextgov Prime intends to answer those questions, gathering more than 1,000 federal IT influencers tasked with designing the government of 2020.
Announced yesterday, the 2014 Nextgov Prime agenda spans across two days between Sept. 8-9 and will help federal managers address pressing challenges in six impact areas:
- Working Smarter. More Productive. More Public Engagement. Leveraging Technology to Make Change Real
- Moving Fast. Adapting with Speed. Implementing What Works. Advancing Procurement at the Pace of Technological Change
- Finding Great People. Organizing Teams. Unleashing Creativity. Developing the Workforce of the Future
- Security in a Machine Era. Electronic Privacy and Civil Liberties. Managing Risks. Enhancing Security While Protecting Privacy
- Transformational Public Services. Exponential Change. Empowering the Public. The Art of the Possible
- Internet Everywhere. Citizen-Focused Services. Greater Responsiveness to the Public. Managing Data and Providing Services in a Mobile World
We’ll soon be announcing keynote speakers and session highlights, so stay tuned for updates.